I suggest you ...

Help Please: Jumbled Screen problem...

Struggling here with screen shots that are jumbled. I've disabled every running program I know of, I've disabled all extensions except Clipular, I've turned off stuff running in the background and no solution yet.
I also tried other screenshot extentions (not as nice as clipular, and have had the same exact issue with them; so I know it's something going on on my computer.
I've also tried extention on two other PC's and it works great; so clearly it's something wrong with my system.
Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

4 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Joseph Hurtsellers shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  AdminClipular Support Team (Admin, Clipular) responded  · 

Hi Uri, Joseph

This is Meng, co creator of Clipular. We figured out what’s the problem. Please do me a favor by following the steps: The problem should be fixed.

1, make sure the extension is up to date as well.
    chrome://extensions/ (at this moment, the extension is: 2423.38.46.160)

2, update your chrome browser to the latest stable version. chrome://chrome/ (26.0 … is the stable version now)

3, relaunch the chrome browser (your tabs should be all perserved, so don’t worry)

4, try the clipper again.

5, If the problem exists still, email me at meng@clipular.com with your login email.

Thanks!
    Meng

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AdminClipular Support Team (Admin, Clipular) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We think it is due to the beta version chrome browser (# 26.0...)
        Can you try to clip on chrome browser: version: 25.0.1364.172 ? the current version.
        (you can use two versions at the same time on the same machine)

Let me know how it goes

• AdminClipular Support Team (Admin, Clipular) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

To Joseph and Uri

Looks like it is a bug from Chrome (https://code.google.com/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=176062 ) and they've fixed it in their latest release. So can you please try Clipular on the latest version (not beta version)

latest chrome browser version:25.0.1364.160, latest clipular extension version: 2423.38.46.144 (here is where to see your clipular chrome extension version chrome://extensions/ )

And let me know how it goes. We want to make sure you can use it ASAP. Thanks
        Meng

• Uri commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hey Meng, thanks for the quick response.
        1. Yes, every time, and this is not clipular specific - it happens in similar apps as well (awesome screenshots etc').
        2. High speed internet
        3. I'm on Version 26.0.1410.28 beta-m
        Thanks again

Hi Uri

This is Meng, co creator of Clipular. Here to help and figure out the issue. Please do me a favor by answering me a few questions:

1, Have you run into this every time you clip? like 3 times out of 3 times, for instance.
        2, Was the internet speed slow at the moment of clipping?
        3, We regularly improve and test Clipular extensively on chrome's latest version, which is 25.0.1364.160 now. could you check to see if your chrome is up to date?

Please let me know. Thank you!

Meng

Feedback and Knowledge Base